We’ve got a treat for you today because this episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast is packed with help and advice from Roy Sheppard.
Roy is a former BBC radio and TV presenter. He worked alongside broadcasting titans like Jeremy Paxman and Eamonn Holmes before becoming a conference facilitator and author of two brilliant books for teenagers.
Roy shares his insights on how to have stronger self-esteem, better relationships, more wealth and much more.
Click on the player above to listen now!
You will learn:
- What Roy was like when he was a teenager (3:32)
- Two things that make a huge difference to your effectiveness (4:25)
- The #1 issue that almost everyone seems to have at some point in their life (5:06)
- How Roy dealt with shyness during his teen years (6:32)
- The huge mistake people make when they pretend to be someone they aren’t in order to fit in (9:27)
- How to take control of the voice inside your head (10:48)
- Common doubts that successful people have and how you can overcome them (12:34)
- Why it’s important to train yourself to like yourself (14:02)
- Where you will find the ultimate source of your self-esteem (15:13)
- The four pillars of your emotional core stability (16:23)
- Valuable insights about where you will find (and won’t find) happiness (19:09)
- Two things to consider about kindness (20:12)
- Why your attitude is such a powerful force in your life (22:27)
- Why teen girls and guys often need difference help and advice (23:37)
- What teen girls and guys have in common (25:13)
- Why it’s a big mistake to compare yourself to your friends and people in the media (27:07)
- Ideas you can use to improve your career and negotiation skills (30:13)
- One simple habit you need to develop if you want to be wealthy (32:29)
- What parents can do to help their teenage kids have stronger self-esteem (36:37)
- What teachers can do to help teenagers succeed (42:07)
Check out the books mentioned in this episode
How to connect with Roy Sheppard
Visit Roy’s website:
Find Roy on social media:
Please help us spread the word
We created The Unstoppable Teen Podcast because we’re on a mission to help 1,000,000 young people experience a better life. Through each episode we aim to share the strategies successful people use so that teenagers can use the same methods to achieve their goals.
Please help us make a difference by sharing this episode with your loves ones.
Be sure to send your questions to us and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in future.You can reach us via our social media channels or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!