In this episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast Kevin answers two listeners’ questions on a very important topic…
It’s almost inevitable that our first Q&A session would be focused on what you can do to build yourself self-confidence because teenagers have consistently asked us more questions about this area of life than anything else over the last two decades.
Low confidence was an issue Kevin struggled with during his own teen years, so he’s able to pass on the strategies he used to put his problems behind him and build the strong confidence levels you see today.
We hope you find this episode useful. Please continue to send us your questions via social media because we’ll answer them in future episodes.
You will learn:
- The key to improving your level of confidence (1:50)
- Step 1 – Adopt the mindset that enables successful people to find solutions to their problems (2:25)
- Step 2 –How to get experts to help you with the issues you face (3:59)
- Step 3 – Making your personal growth a fun and enjoyable process (8:00)
- Step 4 – The importance of using strategies that are proven to work (10:59)
- The most common confidence boosting technique used by the world’s top footballers (12:38)
- The technique that’s been used for thousands of years to reduce anxiety (15:11)
Get Kevin to speak at your school!
Invite Kevin to speak at your school and get 20% off the normal cost of his seminars. Choose from Inner Winner, No Limits, Get The Grades You Want or any of his other performance coaching programs.
For more information and to make a booking please visit https://unstoppableschools.com.
What can we do to help you?
We are here to provide support to teenagers, parents and teachers. Please send us your questions via social media and we’ll provide the answers in future episodes.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If you found this episode useful please share it with others and give us a 5-star review. Let us know what topics you’d like Kevin to cover in future episodes?