We live in a society where we have to purchase the things we want. Whether it’s food, clothes, a car, a home, a holiday, gift for family and friends… there is a price to be paid.
Of course, when we’re young, we rely on our parents, carers and the government to buy things for us. But there comes a time when you transition from childhood into adulthood that you need to start paying for things yourself.
You probably won’t be surprised to know that, “I want to be rich”, is the most common goal amongst teenagers. But how do you do that? How do you create a rich life for yourself?
That’s what this episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast is all about!
You will learn:
- How young people sometimes get caught up in negativity and fear that hold them back (1:03)
- The most common goal teenagers say they want to achieve (1:59)
- What evidence is there to prove that money makes us happy? (3:35)
- The one thing that’s proven to have the biggest impact on your level of happiness (6:05)
- Why you can’t rely on your school to give you everything you need to get a well-paid career (7:42)
- Why you need to stop trying to get rich quick and focus on building long-term wealth (10:35)
- How the vast majority of rich people build their wealth (12:00)
- Why it’s a good idea to choose jobs and careers that you enjoy (12:52)
- The benefits of building a career around your natural strengths (15:08)
- How to discover your personal strengths and talents (15:55)
- One mistake to avoid and one thing you must do more if you want to be richer (16:54)
- Why gratitude is the key to experiencing a richer life (18:57)
- What you can do to help us help more teenagers (22:44)
Get Kevin to speak at your school!
Please help us…
As you know, we’re on a mission to help 1,000,000 young people experience a better quality of life… We’d really appreciate it if you’d share this episode with your friends and let others know that we’re here to help.
Please like us or give us a 5-star review if you enjoyed this episode because that will help us attract more listeners too.
What topics would you like Kevin to cover in future episodes? You can also get in touch via our social media channels or email email@example.com
Thanks for listening!