Do you want to know how to get good grades in school?
Kevin recorded this episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast after receiving a Facebook message from Usman in Bradford. Usman’s teachers had recently told him he wasn’t doing as well as he thought. So Usman reached out and asked for some help (well done Usman).
If you want to advance your progress and achievement in school, you’ll want to listen right now by clicking on the audio player above!
You will learn:
- The #1 thing that’s proven to improve students’ grades more than anything else. It’s probably not what you expect! (2:32)
- Two questions you need to ask your teachers on a regular basis (3:24)
- Why it’s important for students to give feedback to their teachers (4:31)
- What are ‘Meta Cognition’ strategies and why do you need them? (6:35)
- Why you might want to make it a priority to upgrade your ‘Self Regulation’ skills (8:40)
- What you can do to quickly improve your ‘Meta Cognition and Self Regulation’ capabilities (9:54)
- What students can do with friends to improve their grades (11:52)
- The power of ‘Peer Tutoring’ (14:35)
- Why students often help their friends learn at a faster rate than their teachers (15:22)
- What you can do to improve your grades by 10% (17:42)
- Steps you can take to succeed in school (20:59)
Pay it forward!
Please help us make a difference by sharing this with your family and friends.
Have you got any problems you’d like us to help you solve or goals you’d like us to help you achieve? Let us know via our social media channels or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for listening!