Do you want some bucket list ideas? You came to the right place!
We all need something to look forward to in life – something that inspires you, something that will put a smile on your face. Below is the second part of our 101 bucket list ideas for teenagers. It focuses on enjoyable things you could do to learn new skills and develop new attributes.
Click here to check out part one of our teen bucket list – it’s full of ideas about what you could do to experience more fun and adventure in your life.
Grab your notepad, phone or tablet and decide what you might like to add to your bucket list…
- 1. Take on the Duke of Edinburgh Awards. You’ll be amazed at where it takes you!
- 2. Pass your driving test.
- 3. Own your own flat or home sweet home.
- 4. Design a computer game.
- 5. Learn a foreign language.
- 6. Start your own band, then…
- 7. Record your own music album.
- 8. Create a YouTube video that gets more than 10,000 views.
- 9. Join in a school or local performing arts production.
- 10. Sell a piece of artwork that you created.
- 11. Name your greatest fear, then…
- 12. Conquer it!
- 13. Read a book a month – if Mark Zuckerberg can do it…
- 14. Write a book (there’s a inside every one of us…).
- 15. Learn to cook a new dish every week.
- 16. Try a martial art.
- 17. Learn to play a musical instrument (the spoons don’t count!)
- 18. Join a sport team and play for fun.
- 19. Try orienteering.
- 20. Learn to dance, whether it’s hip-hop, ballroom or Latino!
- 21. Design and make an item of clothing.
- 22. Identify 100 things that make you happy.
- 23. Eat five things you’ve never tried before.
- 24. Learn to sew a button that doesn’t fall off.
- 25. Start a blog site, and post weekly.
- 26. Draw a self-portrait.
- 27. Learn to eat with chopsticks.
- 28. Find a new hobby.
- 29. Learn a new word every day for a month – see how many you can remember at the end.
- 30. Paint a canvas and hang it on your wall.
Please share your bucket list ideas in the comments section below .